A 2 day leadership training and coaching program to help you get to the next level in your career.
Increase your impact as a leader, work on your readiness to go to the next level, unlock your full potential. All while getting personal coaching and feedback for your further development and performance as a (future) executive.
What can you expect?
To be inspired, feel confident and energized about taking your talents to the next level. The program is designed to support you to be executive-ready. We focus on specific personal leadership skills and personal areas of development. You will (re)connect with essential and powerful leadership models.
You can expect a highly customized and individual coaching experience, as well as sharing moments and learning from other talented women in the program. The SHINE Executive program prepares you for your next challenge: becoming an executive that has confidence and creates impact.
Why this program?
SHINE Executive is designed to help you be successful as a (new) executive in your organization. The group sessions and individual coaching prepare you for the next level in your career by building your network, strengthening your leadership skills, developing a balanced leadership style and navigating the culture of higher organizational levels with ease and a clear goal in mind.
- Pre-survey to define your specific challenges
- Online The Balanced Leader Self-Assessment®
Training Day 1
- Essential leadership models to become executive-ready and develop further with balance and confidence
- Balanced Leadership and understanding the corporate cultures as systems you will be performing in
- Navigating change through ambiguity as a board ready leader
- The fundamentals of D&I: how diversity and inclusion help executives to make better decisions and companies to be more profitable
Training Day 2
- Negotiation, influence and communication skills for executive members
- Gender Intelligence: Understanding how gender dynamics interact with high level dynamics and leadership
- Networking confidently and with excellence
- Political games: how to see, tackle and play
- Personal Development Plan
- One-on-one coaching session focusing on your specific development areas towards executive excellence
- Possibility to add individual coaching sessions upon your needs and request
- A 2 day consecutive program (with an overnight stay) in Brussels.
- Language: English
- Location: Skoj Holiday Inn, Holidaystraat 7, 1831 Diegem (Brussels)
- We work in small groups of max. 8 participants.
- Program fee of € 1750,00 (excl. VAT, training location, catering and overnight stay)
- Additional individual coaching sessions can be scheduled individually at € 500,00 per session.
Danielle Moens is co-founder of the Centre for Balanced Leadership. She supports CEO’s and leaders in creating a balanced organizational culture and accompanies women in their careers. She has developed the female empowerment program SHINE (Strategies Helping You into the Next level) with more than 1500 female participants globally. Before becoming a coach Danielle built up a successful sales and marketing career at a global ICT company for 10 years. After that she switched to property investment and started to retrain as a coach. Her career as a professional coach focuses on increasing the understanding of and respect for gender and international differences. She firmly believes in creating synergies in collaboration between people of different nationalities and gender. Danielle lived in the Netherlands, France and Belgium. She has developed a helicopter view of the strengths and areas for development in these cultures and incorporates these in her view on people coaching and organizational development.
Danielle inspired the ideas of "The Balanced Leader. Exploring the dynamics of masculine and feminine energy", published in 2011. She is Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation and was a board member of the Belgian Chapter. She was a board member of the vMA Management Association Brussels. She speaks fluently Dutch, French, English and understands German and Spanish. Danielle has three children.
Her passion comes from a firm belief that balanced cultures are the way forward in achieving a more sustainable and human world. She’s convinced that the disbalances in feminine and masculine qualities in all domains of society and our world contribute to the risks we are exposed to today. Gender balance and balancing masculine and feminine qualities in leadership are for her the first building blocks in creating a better and more sustainable future.