Strategies Helping You Into the Next Level.
SHINE is a program developed to encourage women to pro-actively manage their careers in order to empower them to move forward.
This is a double win:
- Female leaders subscribing to this training will be able to fully unlock their potential whilst staying balanced, authentic, happy and self-confident.
- Companies offering this training will be able to attract, mainstream and retain female talent by demonstrating engagement to balanced leadership in their organization at all levels.
IMPRESSIVE RESULTS OF SHINE IN-COMPANY PROGRAM TO BOOST THE FEMALE TALENT PIPELINE
- 97% of all participants recommend this training to other women
- 94% report becoming more aware of their talents as female managers
- +55% of participants have made progress in their career within 1 year
- 75% attribute this progress to the program
- Of those not having made progress yet, 64% have a career opportunity in the pipeline
- Very high NPS of 69 (+75% giving the program a score of 9 or 10!)
WHY A DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR FEMALE TALENT? SIMPLY PUT: IT WORKS.
“Companies that are leaders in gender diversity have implemented very effective training, coaching and mentoring programs to help women become aware of their potential and help manage their careers in a predominantly masculine environment.” (McKinsey Women Matter, 2010)
“There is a developing case evident in the management literature to support the emphasis on women only training programmes.” (Handbook of Research on Promoting Women’s Careers (2013) S. Vinnicombe, R. Burke, S. Blake Beard and L. Moore (editors) Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishers, pp 406 – 419).
SET-UP OF THE SHINE PROGRAM
The program supports women to define individually how leadership positions tie into their personal goals and values, helping them to pro-actively manage their career in a predominantly masculine corporate environment in a sustainable way.
This high impact female leadership development program has been running for +10 years and was followed by +1500 women throughout Europe, Russia and the Middle East, both in open format and in-company programs.
SHINE is a 2-day open program and a 3-day program with pre-work and individual coaching sessions in company format. It can be set up as a standalone program to boost the female talent pipeline, or as an add-on to an existing leadership development program.
OUTCOME OF SHINE FOR COMPANIES AND FEMALE TALENTS
- Talented women are not leaving the company
- Female talents no longer remaining underused/undiscovered
- Impact on employer branding (positive word of mouth of women)
- More women in sales/commercial roles
- Higher employee engagement (resulting in higher customer satisfaction)
- Increased team performance and creativity due to better gender balance
- Increased insights into their values and drivers, personal beliefs and opinions and their impact on effectiveness as a manager
- Increased impact through effective communication
- Better life balance by identifying energy drainers and sources
- Strategic view to own career and advancement
- Empowered, higher self-awareness and stronger in their management style
- Leading in a more effective, successful and inspiring way
Some testimonials / quotes from women having followed our trainings
“The program urged me to think about myself and my management style. It helped me to set my goals and how to obtain them.”
“The sharing of experiences with the team of Centre for Balanced Leadership and the other career-driven women gives a boost of confidence and I'm convinced this helps me enormously in my career management."
“I am known as a good people manager, but lack some confidence. My track record is excellent, but I am not moving forward in my career. This training helped me understand how I might be holding myself back, and how I can do things differently in the future.”
“It’s almost like a personal individual and intensive coaching during two days. The small groups really make the difference.”
“Confronting, motivating, enriching. You have found the right tone to stimulate women looking to advance their careers while staying true to who they are.”
“Congratulations with your commitment and empathy towards the group, and for the confidence you have to tailor the program to the needs of the individual participants.”
“I found the training very useful in presenting and brainstorming about very interesting concepts. I found it inspiring and eyes opening! Challenge I needed!”
How can I lead authentically and why is this so important?
Discover the Iceberg , core qualities and awareness models to gain self knowledge and enhance your authentic self.
II: BALANCED LEADERSHIP
The masculine and feminine qualities in balanced leadership and the discovery of how balanced you and the of the culture you work in are.
III: COMMUNICATE WITH IMPACT
Learn how to have more impact when communicating.
+ masculine / feminine / balanced communication
IV: LIFE BALANCE
Discover which areas of your life are in or out of balance.
Become aware of what gives and drains your energy.
+ Coaching on how to restore your balance.
V: CAREER MANAGEMENT
Learn how to evolve your career while staying balanced with a special focus on how to expand your network and use it effectively.
VI: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
What are you going to Start, Stop and Continue doing in the future?
NEXT SHINE OPEN TRAININGS:
November 22-23 2018
February 14-15 2019
Location: Brussels Holiday Inn Brussels Airport
DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER?