"Women in Science and Healthcare Looking Ahead"
09:00 – 09:30 : Welcome
09:30 – 10:15 : Connect, Share & Learn Session by the CFBL Team
10:15 – 11:00 : Inspiring Leading Ladies Panel – part I
11:00 – 11:15 : Networking coffee/tea break
11:15 – 12:00 : Inspiring Leading Ladies Panel – part II
12:00 – 12:30 : Networking Apéro
12:30 – 13:30 : Networking Lunch with the Leading Ladies
13:30 – 14:30 : Networking Dessert
15:30 : End of the Event
Leading Ladies Panel
- Nathalie Roche: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Ghent University Hospital
- Clarisse Lhoste: CEO for MSD (to be confirmed)
- Anne Nijs: General Manager for Roche Greece
- Professor Brigitte Velkeniers: Head of Endocrinology & Internal Medicine Brussels University Hospital, Vice-Dean of the faculty of Medicine and Farmaceutics at VUB (to be confirmed)
- Julie Lescut: Head of IT New Medicines Transformation Delivery at UCB
- Yousra Ajouaou: PhD student in Immunobiology at ULB
- Bharati Shivalkar: Country Medical Director BeLux at Pfizer
Date: June 7th, 2019
Location: SKOJ Holiday Inn Hotel, Diegem (Brussels).
Close to the airport, easy to reach from the city centre
and the Brussels Ringway.