Practical information 8th WISE EVENT
Date: Friday 10-05-2019
Location: SKOJ Holiday Inn Hotel in Diegem, Brussels (close to airport, easy to reach from city centre and Ring)
09:00 – 09:30 : Welcome
09:30 - 10:15 : Connect, Share & Learn Session by the CFBL team
10:15 – 11:00 : Inspiring Leading Ladies Panel – part I
11:00 – 11:15 : Networking Coffee/tea break
11:15 – 12:00 : Inspiring Leading Ladies Panel – part II
12:00 – 12:30 : Networking Apéro
12:30 – 13:30 : Networking Lunch with the Leading Ladies
13:30 – 14:30 : Networking Dessert
15:30 : End of the Event
The Leading Ladies panel :
- Katrien De Graeve , Azure Internet of Things Technology Specialist , Technical Evangelist for Microsoft Belux
- Irene Veldstra, Regional Vice President Benelux for Getronics
- Katja Legisa, Female Startup Incubator Manager
- Helena Van Roy, Head Department Development at FOD Financiën
- Céline Pfister, Head of ICT Payments and Cards at KBC
We invite 20 University Students to participate for free!
For the second time we’re inviting 20 young women form KUL & University Ghent because WISE supports “WOMEN IN TECH BUDDY PROGRAM” (an initiative from the AFT student organization in their “Women in Tech” track). They are looking for : motivated buddies and free tickets to top class technology events. This is an initiative “by” and “for” students. Let’s support them.
We're looking forward to welcoming you!
Business Community manager