Michèle Mees, author of The Balanced Leader, is a highly acclaimed keynote speaker. She talks about transforming leadership, self-development and organizational change.
Looking for an inspiring speaker and a thought-provoking keynote session or workshop for your congress or in-company event?
- Do you want to trigger your managers to use both their head and hart?
- Do you want to motivate men and women to explore the benefits of balanced organizations?
- Do you want to put the topic of gender balance on the leadership agenda?
- Should your people managers become more aware of gender balance?
- Do you want to demonstrate the benefits of Balanced Leadership?
- Do you need buy-in for introducing gender balance in your company?
- Do you want to empower men and women in your organization to be part of the change?
|Michèle Mees at PNB Quality Conference Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Oct 2012|
Michèle Mees speaks about the following topics:
- Balanced Leadership for the 21st century: how balanced are you, how balanced is your team?
- Balanced businesses as a key driver for sustainable growth and personal development
- The business case for gender balanced businesses
- Inclusive leadership
- Gender Intelligence
- Do men really communicate differently from women?
She is also frequently asked for in-company corporate events (for companies such as Siemens, ING, KBC Group, Deutsche Bank, Atlas Copco, Belgacom, ExxonMobil, IBM, Coca Cola Enterprises, Vlerick Managempent School, Eurocontrol and many others).